Remember Permits are Required for Hunting at HPME

HuntPlease remember as the hunting season approaches that you will need a permit issued by the Board of Trustees to hunt Association-managed properties.  This permit will also require the signature of the property owner and binds the hunter and the property owner to all regulations issued by the State of Utah and HPME.   Any property owner is free to post his property to hunting, but this action also restricts his or her [ including immediate family and guests] hunting on HPME.  Applications for permits can be made by selecting the Hunting tab on the Home Page Menu and submitting that application as instructed.  Please do not procrastinate.  This process may take up to two weeks.  Have a safe and happy hunt.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Website designed by: Cima Strategies